WELCOME TO GEORGIA FOLKS!
Weekend of February 13-15, 2010
Snowing - Cobb County Schools dismissed one hour early on Friday, 2/12/10
Weekend of February 20-21, 2010
Temperature reached 72 degrees
Since it was warm, I spent a great deal of the day on Sunday outside. I planted seeds as a beginning for my spring/summer garden. I still don't claim to know what I am doing, but I am going to try it out and see. I weeded my climbing rose bed and installed landscape fabric to aid in weed control this year and then covered it with mulch.
Other plans for the spring include making a compost bin and building a spiral herb garden. The pics of the flower pots below are the flowerpots my art group created. The pots have been sitting in my garage all winter with spring blooming bulbs in them. The kids haven't seen them since we planted them back in early October during group. They will get to see them on March 23, when we have our final exhibit.
Later in the day on Sunday, John, Merlin and I went for a walk by the river. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment